In simple words, SEO is the digital marketing strategy that aims to make your website visible in search engines. It involves optimizing your website and content for certain keywords that are relevant to your industry.
In its own magical way, SEO will give your website a higher ranking in search engines like Google. Thus, it will drive more organic traffic to your website resulting in higher conversions.
According to Hubspot, only 9% of businesses using inbound marketing with SEO failed to see a return on their investment. Does this make you feel excited?
Here’s why your business should join the club of SEO winners!
SEO builds awareness in your brand
By following the best SEO practices, you lay the foundation for increasing the visibility of your site in search engines. Creating unique content and optimizing it for the right keywords is necessary to build an online presence that resonates with your target audience.
Still, consistency is everything! The more high-quality content you share the easier it will be for your website to be searched and indexed by search engines.
SEO will help people find your website when they search the web using your keywords or similar ones. Even if they’re not looking to make a purchase, they will notice and remember your website and maybe even recommend it to others!
SEO boosts your credibility
Search engines favor websites that are SEO-optimized. That’s why, by optimizing your website, you’ll be sending search engines a confidence signal to improve your SEO ranking.
How often do you make it to the second page of Google when searching for something? Only 8% of searchers do while the other 92% don’t bother. Why?
They trust Google to narrow down the search for them and eliminate spammy websites.
The content of your website and the pages linked to it will give it a better result and increase your overall credibility with search engines. This is a great opportunity to build trust with potential customers right off the bat in the research phase!
SEO attracts high-converting traffic
62% of consumers turn to search engines first when they want to learn more about a new product or service. This is where keyword analysis comes into play!
By understanding your targets’ “search intent”, you can find out what keywords they’re using and at what stage in their search journey. Once you have the right keywords, it will be easy to design your content around your prospect’s special needs, problems and concerns.
Doing keyword research and creating consistent and fresh content will bring free targeted traffic to your website. Who needs to go hunting for a needle in a haystack anymore!
Is your website still not SEO-optimized in 2020?
If you’re not sure where to start, or if that sounds a little too much to handle on your own, take a look at the SEO packages we have designed for you!